One of the key strengths of CLICKS is its ability to attract international expertise to support the achievement of its vision and strategic objectives. The center seeks to continuously grow its pool of associates and subject matter experts from among those who demonstrate commitment to academic excellence, dedication and passion and who believe in the center’s vision and values and shows willingness to share their knowledge and expertise.
All of our SMEs generally, shall demonstrate:
1. Extensive expertise in the subject area
2. Excellence research track record
3. Ability to contextualize knowledge and know-how to the region’s needs
4. Excellent English and/or Arabic communication skills
5. Commitment and dedication
Our SMEs and associates are usually engaged with the Center in various capacities including but not limited to delivering capacity and capability building programs, engaging in research works advisory and mentoring work, etc.
Areas of expertise include:
1. Educational Leadership
2. Educational Policy Development
3. Strategic Planning and Performance Review in Higher Education
4. Benchmarking and Best Practice Management in Higher Education
5. Quality Assurance in Higher Education
6. Program Assessment
7. Teaching and Learning
8. Students’ Assessment
9. Instructional Design
If you are interested in joining our international pool of associates kindly send your updated CV along with a digital photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org we shall contact you for the next steps.