6th – 9th June, 2021
Duration: 4 Days | 18 – 21 Learning Hours
8 Hours Synchronous | 12 Hours Asynchronous
Course Fee :
299 USD (Earlybird for registrations fully completed prior to 23rd April, 2021)
399 USD (for registrations after 24th April, 2021)
Strategic planning is a consultative and stakeholder-driven process that involves formulating goals, objectives, and action steps, and monitoring implementation, tracking progress, and revising the plan. However, behind this seemingly simple process, there is the big task of senior management to build the capacity to think strategically and make forward looking but realistic decisions to plan, execute and adjust strategy to navigate unexpected events. A crisis such as the COVID-19 pandemic has disrupted higher education institutions in an unprecedented way, pushing leaders to re-think and reshape their strategies, work environment and culture for a sustainable future.
This course is designed to engage the participants through learning, reflecting and applying concepts, tools and practices to translate the concepts of strategy into actions. The program will be delivered through synchronous and asynchronous learning with self-paced engaging activities. An important part of this experience is that participants will be given immersive learning experience by applying the strategic planning framework and tools to their institutions using an activity workbook.
At the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Understand and apply the 4-stage strategic planning process and its tools and techniques;
- Think strategically by reflecting on the challenges faced by higher education institutions and proposing scenarios for the future;
- Learn how to formulate institutional strategies for the future using value disciplines;
- Explore the use of the balanced scorecard as a tools for translating your institution’s mission into measurable objectives and KPIs;
- Learn how to cascade your institutional plan to other organizational units;
- Learn how to close the loop of planning through effective review and reporting processes, and Understand the role of leadership in strategy execution.
Mr. Mokhtar Benhadria, Malaysia
Head of Quality Assurance Division, International Centre for Education in Islamic Finance (INCEIF), Malaysia
Dr. Narimane Hadj-Hamou, UAE
Founder and CEO, the Center of Learning Innovations and Customized Knowledge Solutions (CLICKS), UAE